Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a minor problem with it. When I start a game (either free ride or career) it picks my rider and the rest of the options for me, until the game starts. Anyone know whats wrong. Im not pressing any buttons or anything.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
No man its just that you have some genuinely unusual problems as opposed to the usual "what's the best settings for FF9?" and "why won't GT2 get past the title screen?"

Sorry I can't help you solve your game trouble.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
try messing w/ the control pad settings. w/ dragon ball gt, i didn't get any response from the controller simply because i had the setting on digital/analog instead of just digital. maybe you're getting the opposite effect? ...just a wild stab at the problem.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
hey, i think i found the answer. maybe a little late tho. anyway, i was starting chronocross, after GT2, and at startup it automatically selected the first option at every screen. It was because i forgot to switch off 'accurate cdrom timing.' perhaps you left it on too.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
hold up, that didn't work. do u have a pelican accesories adaptor, for the psx controller, cuz that's what's giving me the problem. If i switch the controller to analog mode (red light), it works fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts