Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've just noticed something,I'm now a master of emus!
Sounds great!
It must be when you've made 400 posts.
Bye.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess you would be the Emperor of Emus:D

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
The history repeats itlsefl ;)
arrgh ill be w/out internet 4 two weeks :mad:
anyway, im not even on the run 4 top 10 posters, so, good luck to u 2 :D

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's not a competition you know(even if I like to be in the top 10)but Disturbed are you going to post like crazy again?
If so I don't have a chance.

S

·
0 Posts
Post all you want Disturbed, but please don't fill these boards w/empty useless posts, like this one guy did on ePSXe's boards when they were up. It takes a lot more to come up w/good useful posts, then to just post any old thing (like this guy did) just to get your totals up.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
I hardly made up to the 100 mark

Ali
M.L.A

·
Registered
526 Posts
Heck at the old boards i was only 150 posts less than sxamiga. SXamiga had around 650 and had around 450 posts ... :D but Sx's posts were comparatively of more quality than mine. I quit posting a lot due to my limited time on the internet due to other activities of mine and unfortunately i just cant seem to take out time to post often. sighhhhhh oh well maybe later sometime.. Although one thing's for sure this board is great to hang out due to the community of this board .

B

·
0 Posts
There're positions up to 600 posts at the moment ... reach that before we'll think about creating new ones =P

Reminds me ... hope we can keep down the data we loose to a minimum once we move to NGEmu ... maybe we'll have to keep the boards closed for a day or two :(

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If it can help to keep all data,then it's a good reason to close the board(but only for a day or two OK?).
Bye.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Bobbi,I just noticed that we've been seeing you a bit more lately on the board,killing your free time?

B

·
0 Posts
Wish I would have free time to kill ... just looking for something different after coding on NGEmu all day, so I usually come here before going out ... reminds me, I have to post the open positions for NGEmu :wink:

S

·
0 Posts
Sounds good , Bobbi. Close the boards if necessary, it is better than taking a chance on losing everything again. Can't wait for NGEmu. W/all the new emulators poping up, I think it is a great idea. Take care.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
What the hell is NGemu

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
NGemu(Next Generation Emulation I think) is taking the place of PSXemu. I can't wait. I'm sure Bobbi and others are putting in alot of work on it.

C

·
0 Posts
With all this hubbub, you'd think NGEmu was the greatest thing since sliced bread..

B

·
0 Posts
NGemu certainly isn't the best thing ever, nor do we claim it is - it is the next step after PSXEmu and we'll try to provide the same service with it as we did with PSXEmu - so anyone who liked PSXEmu should also like NGEmu.

The rest is still unwritten future - and no, we don't have an exact date for it yet, we hope for july.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts