Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
help!! the first time I tried the game using peOps 1.3, eternal 1.10, and epsxe 1.40 cd plugin, the game run extremely flawless

but when I tried the second time, epsxe crashed to desktop, using the same config...:confused: ??? eh? so then I played around with the configuration, I turned on scanlines and voila! the game has returned, turning off the scanlines... crash city... turning on scans again... still crashing

:confused: huh? what happened? anybody have this game? how abouyt some config tips

it's spooky I tell ya! spooky!!!!!

·
I'm in despair!
3,443 Posts
Originally posted by silly_bunny
help!! the first time I tried the game using peOps 1.3, eternal 1.10, and epsxe 1.40 cd plugin, the game run extremely flawless

but when I tried the second time, epsxe crashed to desktop, using the same config...:confused: ??? eh? so then I played around with the configuration, I turned on scanlines and voila! the game has returned, turning off the scanlines... crash city... turning on scans again... still crashing

:confused: huh? what happened? anybody have this game? how abouyt some config tips

it's spooky I tell ya! spooky!!!!!
Kinda weird. :p Have you tried other plugins?

[]s Badaro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.