Kupo kupo?
93 Posts
nice!

oh i wish to see de MvsC-2 realesed soon....maybe

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just played a few rounds of Msh VS sf online and it was cool ass hell!! The jap version even has that weird mailman.. Cool!! Oh and a new version of FB v0.138a is out with the newly released xors supported.. Sweet!! So all you low end computer users, get FB now.. here is the link..

http://cp-systems2turbo.emuunlim.com/p0001.html

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
thx man!!

Thanks for ya information! I am playing it now,

I'll try to play the game online after i am familiar with it , hehe :)

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Today i tried to play this marvel vs street fighter online, i fought a guy with ping reply 93 whereas mine was 438 !!!

Despite of the damn speed,i was laughing all the way when i was fighting him, it was really fun to play this game online , haha :)

·
Kupo kupo?
93 Posts
Oh mi mistake. right, CPS2 it´s only up to Marvel vs capcom1 not 2 :D

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
i have given up to play this game online after 2 days of playing,the main reason is, i couldnt found anyone from my country to play the games with me :(

I did try to play the games with other countries' players, but it was impossible for me to play without serious lagging problems... :(

Anyway, playing fighting games online is really fun if u have a fast line. Try it if u r fighting games' fan and have a fast line, u wont be dissapointed :)

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
cool
msh vs sf
this is actually my favourite of the 3 vs games on cps2

the first one (xm vs sf) definitely lacks refinement, but still a great game
the 3rd one (mvc) is going a bit overboard, with too many features and characters.

mvc2 is crap :mad:

also, you can play mvc1 and 2 perfectly on dreamcast, but not the other 2
those are only on psx but without the swap character feature, :spy: now you can play them both properly on cps2 emus :)

·
Kupo kupo?
93 Posts
hum... i have here the MvsC-1 for PSX, and i can say that it´s not so good game. like you said, can´t swap players.

but the MvsC-2 i saw the arcade game, and i can say it´s about 50 characters damn! and the backgrounds GFX are great!

·
Registered
324 Posts
but the MvsC-2 i saw the arcade game, and i can say it´s about 50 characters damn! and the backgrounds GFX are great!
good graphics alone don't make a game enjoyable, but i like mvc, hehe.. just played it at a donut shop on my break... got to onslaught with two quarters(damn hulk:shout:), never played part two but how could it not be good:confused: games like that can only get better, i personally like the over the tops specials and supers.

btw the new smilies are great:cool: :rofl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts