Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thank the dolphin team, and wish a happy Christmas to all, and continue with the great work.

Very Happy Marry Christmas Dolphin Team and all members this forum.:yawn::yawn::yawn::thumb:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Dolphin Team and for all the people who follows Dolphin's evolution. It is the best emulator of 2008!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone! Greetings from Portugal! Here we're without snow, but dolphin is like the snow to me! :D

Oh, and I hope John P. finishes his work on SSBB soon, I can't wait to receive my "present". We are all expecting great things from you, John! Don't disappoint us! :thumb:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yeah merry christmas to the dolphin team and remember to rest too and enjoy of the holidays.:D

It has been great to follow the progress of dolphin in this year and i hope the keeps getting even better at next year.:thumb:

·
!
6,312 Posts
...............What I've felt, What I've known
Turn the pages, turn the stone
Behind the door, should I open it for you?....sorry i'm listening to this song now i'm a little bit exciting..

Merry Christmas 4 every christen people here and happy new year for all :)

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
...............What I've felt, What I've known
Turn the pages, turn the stone
Behind the door, should I open it for you?....sorry i'm listening to this song now i'm a little bit exciting..

Merry Christmas 4 every christen people here and happy new year for all :)
Not every christen people here celebrate XMAS. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts