Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
You're already dead...
10,293 Posts
if the first one was a failure, why would this one be different?
(even the title is basically the same just with 'winter' added)

i haven't played either version though, so i don't have a real opinion on the games.

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Actually Winter Olympics sound a lot more thrilling than the Summer stuff. Anyone here familiar with the classic Ski or Die? They should make something like that, heck, Sonic has snowboarding experience anyway. I can come up with quite a few great concepts, I just hope that the license will allow them the freedom to make this a fun game as well. We need snowball fights with Wii controls!!

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
I'd rather see snowball throwing in it than speedskating or anything that requires you to mash buttons as quickly as possible or wave around your arm until you get an injury. These games used to fail because it was usually like this, with a less serious approach it could be much better. Doing snowball fights as in Ski Or Die with a Wiimote could be a lot of fun. Or even having it in a House of the Dead style, when you have to move through something on rail, but hit other things quickly enough in order not to get hammered yourself.

·
You're already dead...
10,293 Posts
Anyone here familiar with the classic Ski or Die?
hah yeah i used to play that game alot on the NES.
they rarely make games like that anymore (focus on fun gameplay and not graphics)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.