Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all i don't speak very well because i'm italian!! But some days ago i get mairo power tennis for GC and also for Wii!! But at the beginning they don't work!! In the wii version I see only black screen and the game don't start!! In the GC version I see only the first image and freeze! Does anyone know how to get work it?? I tried all configuration but nothing! Can anyone tell me his configuration to get this game work? I'm very sorry for my orrible english!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the answer!! Yes I use the PAL version of both wii and gc version! When I get the NTSC version I tell you if they work! :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nothing!!! with 3878 and 3903 it don't work also NTSC version! It start and freeze immediatly!! I see only the first screen in which the game ask me to enable progressive scan mode! and freeze at this point!!!:( Can anyone help me please? Does anyone know the right settings for this game with this revision?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know, just saying that it would be nice of they could fix some stuff in the newer revisions. There's been a decent amount of the fix one thing break another pattern going on, and after some stuff is broken it often doesn't get fixed for a long time is the thing. Like how it hasn't been possibly to turn off anti-alias properly for nearly over 1500 revisions, and the resolution of some games aren't shown properly- for example 'Mr. Driller Drill Land' which uses a resolution of 640x448. I just report it in hopes of the emulator being improved is all, not complaining.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.