·
Waluigi FAN! :D
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok sorry! i have deleted some texts ok? but dont get of the assunt please, if you want to say that only for me, PM me

·
Finger of Doom
823 Posts
You may want to read this:
http://forums.ngemu.com/751350-post2.html

or

http://forums.ngemu.com/751642-post4.html

Please keep your signatures small. Large signatures make the board look untidy and reduce performance for our 56k users. As a guide signatures should not be larger than 500x100x20k for signatures hosted on ngemu, or 500x130 in dimension and 25k in filesize otherwise. Members who break these guidelines will have their rights to a signature removed.
Por favor mantenha suas assinaturas em formato pequeno. Assinaturas muito grandes deixam o fórum com um aspecto visualmente sujo e reduzem a performance dos usuários de 56k. Elas não devem ser maiores que 100x500 com 20k (máximo) para que sejam hospedadas no NGEmu, ou 130x500 com 25k (máximo) para qualquer outro lugar. Membros que quebrarem essas regras poderão ter seus direitos à assinatura removidos.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Like said, the image associated with those Mario Kart images is simply too big, hence why we request users to remove them, or we simply edit them out ourselves as staff. It's annoying and spammy to look at these huge images when it should be about the messages people post. We're not too nazi about image links to blogs and all, but in this case it's the size that's simply a problem.

Anyway, enough about the signature, let's keep things on topic. I like the Mario idea contest, but if you want people to take it seriously you should consider at least making it look a bit more structured and thought out. If it's just for fun then don't mention a prize that you don't know of yet. It's those little things that put people off. It's be nice knowing the why and how of the contest and some background information, rather than just seeing you advertise your own contest. :)

If anyone has any comments like these, please use the "report post" button so that any of the appointed staff members can handle these situations. This way the off-topicness can be reduced to a minimum. Especially posts like "Indeed" (#3) are completely useless, so don't do it.

Thanks

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^ the premium its just a watcher in deviantart or youtube ^^

Now i have fixed my signature! Staying in the idea, everyone can participate the tournament, ever year, everbody! gabrielwoj on deviantART

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.