Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dark Master
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried the Japanese version(I have a friend in Japan and he send me his copy), but speed is about 60 % only and game freezes at first fight. Is there a chance to speed it up and make fights to work ? Save game is working.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
There's nothing that can really be done to speed no$gba. If using the openGL renderer you can switch to the nocash renderer which is slightly faster and better for most games. If you have a processor use heavy background task then you can close it. But that will not give magical speed gain. Lastly you can increase the frameskipping which will appear to speed up the game, but audio will run too fast and it may overall be rather stuttery.
So yeah as I said basically nothing you can do about speed, just the more processor power you have the better.

If you have sound off then the freeze may be related to game waiting for the sound to play which never plays because sound emulation is off, if that is however not the case then the game is simply incompatible at this stage and can't be played.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Unfortunately, this game is unplayable at this emu version. The game has a low speed, compared with the playable ones, it isn`t because of your pc. And the crashe at the battle occurs even with sound on. So I guess we have to wait now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It never crashed for me in the battle but it just seemed to go on forever. Bowser never seemed to attack or take damage. Unless that's when it crashed...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts