Next Generation Emulation banner

Mario Kart Double Dash Screens?

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  jareg 
#1 ·
Hey,
I was just wondering if anyone has successfully run Mario Kart Double Dash and if they could post some screenshots and give me some info about how well it runs. Please don't refer me to the offical Dolphin forum for this info, as I've been banned from there for some reason and can't get in. oO
Thanks in advance. :thumb:

#2 ·
Bopig! said:
Hey,
I was just wondering if anyone has successfully run Mario Kart Double Dash and if they could post some screenshots and give me some info about how well it runs. Please don't refer me to the offical Dolphin forum for this info, as I've been banned from there for some reason and can't get in. oO
Thanks in advance. :thumb:
Well i have the game and i have tested it it runs like this
Some pics from the menu (cant make pics from ingame because of a weird bug)
Anyway the ingame runs with a fps of 7-12 with my rig but the gfx arent well rendered (you can see it only with wireframe)

#4 ·
Bopig! said:
Ah impressive. I find that strange though that the game only is visable in wireframe. Well I guess were lucky to have any progress at all so early. Thanks for the info and pics. :D
Actually in the latest beta build of Dolphin you dont need wireframe anymore ;)
Here are some pics (They are from the official Dolphin forum in emutalk)
But the ingame is quite dark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.