Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem whit mario kart double dash...I finish the course and go to the next course but the dolphin freeze...I can't play more than one race...
I use dolphin_3089
Sorry for my bad English I am Italian

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
Some older revision has trouble loading the game cant even reach main menu sometime.try svn 3194 and above the il version works very well.
And dont worry about english look at me 2000 posts full of engrishese.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
As I readed in some forums of Internet, that's normal. Bye.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help...
ah another thing...the speed of some above-mentioned game is 30\35 FPS on my pc...is it normal?or I have a not much powerful pc?
I have a Intel core 2 Duo CPU T8100 2,10 Ghz,3ghz of RAM and a GeForce 9500M GS VRam 512 MB....ah i have windows vista without SP

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
On my rig i get constant 60fps i have c2d @3.4ghz 8800gt 2gb ram

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have a problem whit mario kart double dash...I finish the course and go to the next course but the dolphin freeze...I can't play more than one race...
I use dolphin_3089
Sorry for my bad English I am Italian
I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere but I just tried MKDD in the latest rev (3427) and it now plays perfectly. You can progress to the next stage with no black screen freeze and finish all the cups now!

·
Time Lord
2,067 Posts
I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere but I just tried MKDD in the latest rev (3427) and it now plays perfectly. You can progress to the next stage with no black screen freeze and finish all the cups now!
confirmed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.