Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, I tried mario galaxy in older versions of dolphin (SVN1813) and the hack are SMG1 and SMG2, but the emulator is closed when I arrive at the selection of worlds in mario galaxy, but in dolphin 2941 i can play mario galaxy completely with no crash,but the problem are graphics because hack does not work with dolphin 2941, only works with the 1200 revisions to the 2000, I need someone can make this hack compatible with dolphin 2941 and all can play mario galaxy full, thanks.

WITH SMG HACK:

http://qpymvq.bay.livefilestore.com...xhKzJKIXNKGUctoMxFNAETGn5MXRV9iBl_odJTk/1.jpg

http://qpymvq.bay.livefilestore.com...BemJBZLSFLRga8bDPj0qmGrn8r-n288bMj7d1c9/2.jpg

IN DOLPHIN 2941 WITH NO HACKS:
http://qpymvq.bay.livefilestore.com...yxY2MM_OSpaETCP9l3hGxkXsMglyyaGfY6VVE8T/3.jpg

SMG Hack:
SMG_Hack.rar - Windows Live

2813 hacked super mario galaxy and savegame PAL:
1813 hacked Super Mario Galaxy and savegame PAL.rar - Windows Live

PLEASE HELP

·
Registered
378 Posts
I need someone can make this hack compatible with dolphin 2941 and all can play mario galaxy full, thanks.
To be honest, that's not a really polite way to request something. I don't think that will happen for a while, and when it does, no hack will be needed (a.k.a. emu bugfix).

·
Registered
436 Posts
Better to use 2950 cause on 2949 it always ON, and on 2950 it is optional

·
Registered
382 Posts
great I can play One piece EP1 wtih Mario Galaxy's Hack (~42 FPS) view screenshot :
Actually a lot of games suffer from projection issues, so this may as well fix graphics in other games if the projection value fit them, such as Sonic and the dark Knight, there was a game that was having the same kind of problem with its bloom too, don't remember the name tho :p but it may also fix it.

·
Premium Member
8,884 Posts
I can't enable the Mario Galaxy hack in revision 2953. When I try to enable it, it doesn't enable like it should.

I check the box for the hack, but when I close and re-open the configuration the check box is unchecked again. Also there's no value in the ini indicating the hack was enabled..

:Edit: Nevermind, it has to be enabled/disabled ingame..

·
Human Troubleshooter
206 Posts
did you guys know? in the latest rev 2953, when you disable the smg hack with "M" key during cut scenes, the blue screen will go away and you can actually watch it! Just enable it again right after it finished. This is so awesome, but I'm only getting 32fps MAX on my e7400 OCd @ 3.2g using native res and real xfb. Any way to speed it up?

·
Registered SuperKyo
5,391 Posts
did you guys know? in the latest rev 2953, when you disable the smg hack with "M" key during cut scenes, the blue screen will go away and you can actually watch it! Just enable it again right after it finished. This is so awesome, but I'm only getting 32fps MAX on my e7400 OCd @ 3.2g using native res and real xfb. Any way to speed it up?
You can try to disable other audio for speed increase

·
Registered
410 Posts
regarding the One Piece Screen, a friend of mine is telling me that the game One Piece Episode 1 ( Unlimted Cruise ) just hang on that screen but with Black Screen if you do not have the hack so enabling the hack you se that screen that would be the black screen but you can not do anything more it just hangs there . So beware of try it you maybe dissapointed .

·
Registered
161 Posts
regarding the One Piece Screen, a friend of mine is telling me that the game One Piece Episode 1 ( Unlimted Cruise ) just hang on that screen but with Black Screen if you do not have the hack so enabling the hack you se that screen that would be the black screen but you can not do anything more it just hangs there . So beware of try it you maybe dissapointed .
yes it's work I will explain because for Config of One piece EP1 it's different wait...

EDiT:
see pictures

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.