1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
I saw a f-zero game also.

·
Prepare for Descent...
2,619 Posts
F-Zero AX runs on the Sega Triforce hardware (again based on the GC), I think. Unfortunetly, I haven't seen any of these games in my area. I would really love to play Mario Kart GP and F-Zero AX...

>> nope...its indeed an arcade game but unfortunatly, not like the GameCube version. It's a shame cuz i would of bought it, looks much better then double Dash

Chrono, I think __Xzyx987X was saying that the Triforce hardware is based on the GC hardware (obviously with more RAM and some other improvements).

·
Registered
774 Posts
No, arcade emulation usually takes much longer that console emulation due to sparse documentation and the difficulty and expense of getting direct access to the hardware. Since the Triforce system is based on the gamecube however, it would be theoretically possible to support it in existing gamecube emulators without too much work. But as far as I know, no gamcube emulators support it now, or plan to support it in the near future. Actually, I'm pretty sure the game hasn't even been dumped yet, so even if the emulators did support it, it wouldn't do much good.

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Im gonna get some moeny today, and after my french exams, ill play F-zero AX. Looks sweet!

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,728 Posts
last game I played in Arcades was Virtua Fighter 4....
and that was in Belgium, not NL.
VF4 Evo on PS2 was dissapointing for me. I dunno what gave VF4 in the arcades that feel that made me like it so much...maybe it was the fact it was in the arcades, or they broke something in the port or the evo version that is hard to describe.....

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Dude, once again, Scheveningen, they still have a lot of Sega classics including F355 Challenge, the three screen version ;) Though when I was there in november 2004 it didn't have any really new games.

If I'd ever come across that one again I'm gonna give it a shot at the highscore ^^

·
Prepare for Descent...
2,619 Posts
Samor said:
last game I played in Arcades was Virtua Fighter 4....
and that was in Belgium, not NL.
VF4 Evo on PS2 was dissapointing for me. I dunno what gave VF4 in the arcades that feel that made me like it so much...maybe it was the fact it was in the arcades, or they broke something in the port or the evo version that is hard to describe.....
The last game I played was Daytona USA :p That is probably the best game that the arcade "near" my place has. Oh, that and Indy 500 and HOTD2.

F355 Challenge seems too simlulation like to be in an arcade...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.