Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. This is my first post. I've read tons of the old posts to get as much information as possible. Here's my question:

I use Project64. I have an N64 controller with a USB adapter. It works terrific, however I do have one problem. On every game I play, I can't get the character to run, especially not North, South, East, or West. He will only walk. For example, on Super Mario 64, Mario will run when I push the analog stick NorthEast, NorthWest, SouthEast, and SouthWest, but not N,E,S,or W. I tried messing with the "deadzone", although I don't really know what that is. If I put it on 0%, he will run NE,NW,SE, and SW, but will only walk going N,S,E, and W. Can anyone help me out here? Has anyone ever experienced this? Do you think it's just a plugin issue? Help!

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
What input plugin are you using? If you aren't already, I recommend trying NRage's Dinput 8, which is included with PJ64.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.