Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. This is my first post. I've read tons of the old posts to get as much information as possible. Here's my question:

I use Project64. I have an N64 controller with a USB adapter. It works terrific, however I do have one problem. On every game I play, I can't get the character to run, especially not North, South, East, or West. He will only walk. For example, on Super Mario 64, Mario will run when I push the analog stick NorthEast, NorthWest, SouthEast, and SouthWest, but not N,E,S,or W. I tried messing with the "deadzone", although I don't really know what that is. If I put it on 0%, he will run NE,NW,SE, and SW, but will only walk going N,S,E, and W. Can anyone help me out here? Has anyone ever experienced this? Do you think it's just a plugin issue? Help!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Is there anyway to turn the sensitivity up? I'm not really experienced with n64 plugins but maybe if you cand turn that up some it'll help.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
What input plugin are you using? If you aren't already, I recommend trying NRage's Dinput 8, which is included with PJ64.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm at work right now, so I'll have to check tonight what I'm using. What about settings? For example, the dead zone... where would you put that? What is the dead zone? Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts