1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
17,148 Posts
if i get it right what he mean is that you shouldn´t post that kind of things here i guess. and that you should know that as you aren´t a new member at all. even if you mentionend "Backup your games" and i guess you mean original ones... still the R4 is used for piracy a lot if am not mistaken.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Remove that forum link.

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Well. In my honest opinion, sorry just kinda read through, but there is quite a bit more to the R4 than piracy. From what i have seen on a buddies you can put on music and turn it into an mp3 player, even movies to watch and cant forget about picture viewer. A rather nifty tool.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
I'm gonna flat out call you a liar on this. The DS with an R4 does not make an acceptable movie or music player. It's awkward as **** and no one's gonna get an R4 just to do that.
No one gets the R4 "just to do that" but no one buys the psp just for the internet ability or being able to watch a movie or 2. Its just a spare feature people like to have. And beileve it or not, not everyone can afford to buy the new DS and a big flashy ipod/zune whatever, so being able to listen to music on the ds your carrying around anyway comes in mighty useful to some i would think.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
No one does this.
Where's the crime in purchasing and owning an R4?

I know it's a bit double and I'm perfectly aware of the intentions 95% of the people who buy such a thing have. On the other hand, people also mod their Playstations to play imports and "backups", right? By your reasoning we might as well shut down the forums or at least several sections. Who dumps their own Dreamcast, GBA and Gamecube games?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.