Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I have one problem with gsdx9 0.10.9 no sse2.My processor doesn't support sse 2,but it does support recompiler. (another problem with pcsx2 0.9.6.)Anyway,gsdx9 0.10.9 can not show picture on direct 3d rendering.It can on software and on even older version of gsdx9 oO (0.9.0).And I can't run tekken 5 on 0.9.2 because I see some dots.On 0.9.4, I can't see characters oO oO oO .Any help?

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
if your processor doesn't support SSE2, then give up now. its not even going to deliver 1/10 of the speed required.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are 2 screenshots.1st attachment shows sticked to floor.2nd attachment shows dots on 0.9.2 and BTW I don't care about fps,all I care is to make this game work.Used zerogs 0.97.0 no sse2.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
which you won't, because no version of PCSX2 that can be considered "compatible" will run on a processor lacking SSE.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
As Squall says: Forget about it.
First of all, I think the last version to even run (kinda) with no sse2 was 0.9.4.
That one runs the game slow already.
Add to that you need the old (and totally buggy) zerogs.

It's just not going to happen.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
getting an intro to show up isnt really showing much man. that game is a system killer enough as it is, if you are not looking to get playable frame rates then what is the point?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.