Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started playing more map Off Campus to a black screen and does nothing. Sound continues to cycle in the background, fraps registers at 60fps but hitting buttons gets no response. any help is appreciated, thanks.
Help plis!!!

·
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
2,058 Posts
Turn off the EErec under cpu option before going off campus and then turn it back on after you're outside less you want to play on full slow mo. :p
You must do this every time you want to go outside, annoying I know and the reason I give up playing it on emulator (have beaten it on ps2). :(

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Turn off the EErec under cpu option before going off campus and then turn it back on after you're outside less you want to play on full slow mo. :p
You must do this every time you want to go outside, annoying I know and the reason I give up playing it on emulator (have beaten it on ps2). :(
Sorri not not working turn off the EErecPliss in game.
Plis the save Mana Khemia after going off campus. :D

·
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
2,058 Posts
Like I said, I've played it on my console and I don't have the save on pcsx2, even if you have saved outside the campus you'll face the same bug if you went in and back out again (which this game do a LOT).

·
Registered
146 Posts
latest legacy build pcsx r2107
this problem fixed!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
no problem!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.