Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Transcended
1,421 Posts
:lol:

I've heard of a different story locally... this one's about a brother and a sister. they had their own PCs each in their respective rooms. Even got into cyber. Too bad it didn't hit the news.:evil:

·
Heretic
2,771 Posts
Oedipus complex is where you date someone who is like your mother. In the article he said he saw a side of his mother he hadn't before, so therefore its not an oedipus complex :p.

/owns hushy

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
This is... disturbing... Helluva funny, but i feel kinda sorry for them. Their reputation has been scarred for the rest of their lives.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,456 Posts
This..is...just...wrong...

Yours,
-E

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Think about it. A mother, who has a almost adult child, having pretty hot conversation with somebody and when he asks picture of her, she sends a picture of young woman instead. Its normal for a teen having such converstations on web, but a mother... and being dishonest too.

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,934 Posts
This is the worst thing since... well since that chinesse guy who experianced the same thing with his daughter.

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,934 Posts
yes, there was even a post about it on NGEMU, this thing was more extreme though. I mean 6 month, hehehe.

·
Back to regular business
3,317 Posts
Hilarious!!! :D

Reminds me of that story of an Italian who called a telephone sex number and got conncted with his own wife - lying in the bedroom next door.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.