Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man blows flat up with insect spray A German man used so much insect killer that he blew himself up when a spark from his computer ignited the aerosol spray.

Walter Mueller, 36, from Schleswig-Holstein, caused more than £100,000 of damage and debris flew up to 100 metres away.

But, amazingly, he was not badly hurt and was released from hospital after treatment for minor injuries.

Mueller had closed all the windows and emptied several cans of extra strong insect-spray before sitting at his computer to surf the internet.

A spark of electricity ignited the powerful fumes, causing an explosion that demolished the flat and blew out all the windows.

Several neighbouring apartments were also damaged but none of the other residents were injured. The street outside had to be closed for several hours.
I wonder exactly how many cans was used
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,775 Posts
Doesn't the content of those sprays harm people's health? I mean, even if the flat didn't explode, the guy would probably have suffocated or died of something else, assuming he had all the windows closed... wouldn't he?

I wonder where Player-X gets his daily news feed from. :p
 

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
Joined
·
5,370 Posts
he was probably running windows millenium :evil:

congrats to that geek that he finished spraying that gas and than sit to his PC, that's an addiction :p
 

·
Moo.
Joined
·
455 Posts
All this story needed was a decapitated penis and it would've been the best story of all time.
 

·
The Hunter
Joined
·
15,879 Posts
Damn, I gotta be more careful after Chili Con Carne as well :fart:
 

·
The Hunter
Joined
·
15,879 Posts
With a spark it might be possible. Luckily I have a large room :rolleyes:

I've seen the kid nextdoor light his own farts with a lighter several times :???:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,283 Posts
I remember the same thing happened in france years ago, the man didn't have as much luck though, he got severly burned and now has a deformed face :(
 

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
Joined
·
5,370 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
With a spark it might be possible. Luckily I have a large room :rolleyes:

I've seen the kid nextdoor light his own farts with a lighter several times :???:
I saw that too, but it's not an explosion :D

maybe yuo're not suppouse to be afraid of fats that explode outside, but those big bombs that might damage your.... inside ;) :D
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top