Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Unlimited...
6,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Taiwanese man has been named the first ever person to successfully "complete" World of Warcraft, collecting the game's staggering 986 Achievements to effectively do everything there is to do in the hugely successful MMO. This is literally the most amazing news of the day.

'Little Gray" beat the game after killing 390,895 creatures, administering 7,255,538,878 points of damage, completing 5,906 quests (averaging 14 quests a day), raiding 405 dungeons and hugging 11 players. I believe we can safely add another statistic to the numbers -- he has had sex 0 times during this period.

Some nitpicky WoW *****heads are trying to downplay Little Gray's accomplishment, claiming he received one event-tied achievement (B.B King) due to a glitch, and did not win it fairly. You know what, though? Who the Hell cares? He's done more than any human being ever reasonably should, so let's not quibble over one little point.

He's a WoW player. He will probably achieve nothing else in life. Let the man have this.

Destructoid - Man 'beats' World of Warcraft

---

hardcore...

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
Saddening really.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
WoW players meet your new god... and kneel before his Awsomeness.

ehm Anyway, its one of those weird times when you dont know whetver to cheer or insult someone, i still cant decide.

·
I Am Merely A Pawn...
826 Posts
WoW players meet your new god... and kneel before his Awsomeness.
all while the people who don't play WoW Facepalm, Laugh and scratch their heads while watching.

yeah i hate WoW so i'd be in with the ones who are laughing at how sad the whole situation is.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
With the new update, he'll have more things to do. xD
BTW, in Spain there is a new commercial of "WoW" with Mr. T.

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
Only 986 quests in total for that many years the game has run? Surely... someone must be slacking off. :innocent:

On a more serious note, this dude didn't have sex even in an online video game...

...kay. :D

By the way, how many hours did that take? Did they log that? Or is it a number too large to store in any database?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.