Site @ MAME | Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator0.135
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 03378: [DIP/Input] kamakazi3: Unable to use normal coin slots (coin
- 03496: [Sound] mouja: Sound Effects/Voice missing (Mamesick)
- 03423: [Crash/Freeze] acpsx, atpsx, atluspsx, cpzn1, cpzn2, psarc95,
taitofx1, tps, vspsx : Access Violation (Fabio Priuli)
- 03425: [Crash/Freeze] taitogn: Access Violation before typing OK.
- 03424: [Crash/Freeze] chihiro, triforce: Access Violation before
typing OK (Fabio Priuli)
- 03490: [Crash/Freeze] quasar, quasara: Segmentation Fault after OK
- 03491: [Crash/Freeze] dynobop, sstrike, slikshot, slikshot17,
slikshot16 : Access Violation after OK (Phil Bennett)
- 03487: [Crash/Freeze] All Drivers using z180 cpu: Access Violation
Changed sound banking on Shogun Warriors/B.Rap Boys to use an
OKIM6295 address map and banks [David Haywood]
Removed the MCU comm hack from namcofl/namconb. This now fixes the
music tempo in most games. [Phil Bennett]
Fixed vroulet controls so that the Red column can be selected.
680x0 update: [R. Belmont]
- Support PMOVE modes from PMMU
- Allow the FPU to be used for both '030 and '040
- Add byte and word FPU loads/stores
- Fixed buggy FPU 64-bit stores in the (An) addressing mode
chdman: add option to create uncompressed writeable HD images for MESS
scsihd: don't crash if no media is attached [R. Belmont]
More goldstar.c improvements... [Roberto Fresca]
* Completed the New Lucky 8 Lines / New Super 8 Lines hardware/PCB
* Added New Lucky 8 Lines (set 3, extended gfx).
This set has the New Lucky 8 Lines / New Super 8 Lines program, so
bets are up to 64. Same extended tileset for reels, but lacks of
the New Super 8 Lines title tiles. Maybe is a hidden feature,
maybe just graphics for another hack.
* Added technical notes.
Added abort button to sfrush [Arthur Peale]
Updated mt_tout CRC/SHA1 and added note about old, likely bad dump
Added missing dependencies for video/model2.c and video/model3.c
Fixed recent sprite breakage in some toaplan2 video HW-based games.
Added later version of Naomi analog I/O board program [Alex]
Changes to the dsp56156 cpu core. [Andrew Gardner]
* Added JF table decode function.
* Added ABS, IMAC, and TFR2 opcodes.
* Fixed various flags for TST, INC24, SUB, CMP, and CMPM.
* Added hack to DO function to accommodate for the CPU core's
Galaxian driver changes: [luigi30]
* Crystallized some clock speeds, put ?s near ones that didn't look
* Changed references to galaxiaj in game names to galaxiana
Re-added 2nd button back to ddayc [David Haywood]
Documentation update for the Seibu COPDX-based games. Renamed
sdgndmrb to grainbow. [David Haywood]
Updated most tools in src/tools to be straight BSD license.
Added -flipped option to unidasm to output with disassembly first and
address/data bytes afterwards in comment form. [Aaron Giles]
Changed 32010 unknown opcode to output in $xxx format like all other
hex values. [Aaron Giles]
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Mahjong Seiryu Densetsu [Luca Elia, Guru, Dyq, Bnathan]
Mahjong Daimyojin [Luca Elia, Guru, Dyq, Bnathan]
New clones added
Pinball Action (set 5, encrypted) [f205v]
Hyper Sports (bootleg) [f205v, David Haywood]
Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors (Hispanic 940818) [Artemio]
Gran Premio F1 (Italian bootleg of Pole Position II)
[f205v, David Haywood]
Scramble (Karateko, French bootleg) [Joachim Bassmann]
Super Breakout (rev 03) [Andy Welburn, Lord Nightmare]
New Lucky 8 Lines (set 3, extended gfx)
[Roberto Fresca, Darklord & Team Europe]
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
Tournament Solitaire [Angelo Salese, Siftware]
Airline Pilots DX [ANY, The Dumping Union]