Site @ MAME | Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator0.134u3
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 03470: [Crash/Freeze] backfirea: Game mode setting error on startup
- 03465: [Crash/Freeze] batrid, bgaregga, bkraidu and clones: Reset after
rom check (R. Belmont)
- 03463: [DIP/Input] kingball, kingballj: Wrong coinage DIP options.
Multifish driver update [MetalliC]
- Hooked up RTC (real time clock)
- Added documentation about backdoor / bootleg / hacks
Space Encounter - fixed enemy shot sound. [Derrick Renaud]
Space Walk - started Springboard Miss sound. [Derrick Renaud]
Added color prom to Omega. [Andy Welburn]
m68k updates: [R. Belmont]
- throw F-line trap correctly when PMMU instructions are hit on
- Added working PMMU address translation (not feature complete, but
sufficient to boot several 68030 Macs in MESS)
- Fixed up disassembly of some PMMU instructions
- Added "68020 with 68851" CPU type
Added correct 64Mb CROM dumps to spikeout. [Phil Bennett]
Added EXPECTED macro to complement the already existing UNEXPECTED
Discrete update [couriersud]
- fix some "const" weirdness I introduced
- fix VREF in CRFILTER_VREF and RCFILTER_VREF. VREF never got used
since it was only a static parameter.
- Removed enable from CR_FILTER* and RC_FILTER*
- Updated drivers accordingly.
- Use EXPECTED/UNEXPECTED to help the compiler
DISCRETE_CRFILTER, DISCRETE_RCFILTER updates: [Derrick Renaud]
- revert vref change from rev 6979.
- added capability for all values to be nodes.
Starship 1 - fixed motor sounds. [Derrick Renaud]
Shuffleboard - started discrete sounds. [Derrick Renaud]
Fixed DMA write mask register in 8237dma. [Mariusz Wojcieszek]
Blue Shark - added octopus sound. [Derrick Renaud]
Corrected rom names for Frogger (Sega set 2) [Derrick Renaud]
Adds PCB layout for Igrosoft's Gambling hardware in the multfish.c
driver. [Brian Troha]
Removed some old and duplicate code for genesis/megadrive from MAME.
Also, moved some megaplay/megatech constant to a struct and
refactored some code (work in progress). Updated bootlegs to use
latest genesis code and finally removed src/mame/drivers/genesis.c!
Asserted copyright ownership of core library and OSD files, and
relicensed them under the standard BSD license, with permission of the
original authors. The files in question all live under src/lib/util
and src/osd. [Aaron Giles]
Device memory spaces are now visible in the debugger. [Aaron Giles]
Better task processing for discrete sounds: [couriersud]
- tasks are now processed according to their dependency lists. Tasks
can now start early and will only process samples which are
already available. This has most impact on drivers which have
significant variance in the run-time of individual tasks.
- tasks now process samples in slices, currently max 240 samples /
- TASK_GROUP is now obsolete - Will update drivers at a later stage.
- step function pointer now back in node, modules may register
optimized step functions.
- profiling code now always compiled, introduced static int
profiling = ...
- some more EXPECTED/UNEXPECTED usage.
Fixed Dip Switches for 'attckufo'. [stephh]
Improvements to Noraut poker driver... [Roberto Fresca]
* Added Draw Poker Hi-Lo hardware support, based on 8080A CPU.
* Mirrored the PPI's offsets to simplify/merge the hardware emulation.
* Added hardware documentation and PCB layouts from both DPHL sets.
* Added DPHL discrete sound circuitry scheme/documentation.
* Added Turbo Poker 2 from Micro Manufacturing.
* Added PMA poker.
* Documented the Turbo Poker 2 hardware.
* Added Turbo Poker 2 PCB layout from hi-res picture.
* Switched to the new PPI core.
* Commented out the 3rd PPI device till handshaked strobe lines can
be properly emulated. For now, all VRAM access is through direct
handlers. This allow to remove the hacks per set needed to boot
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Pirate 2 (061005) [Metallic]
Phoenix Part 2 [Andy Welburn, Dumping Union]
Block 2 (Arkanoid bootleg) [Andy Welburn, stephh]
Danchi de Quiz [Guru]
Go For The Gold (Japan) [Darran]
New clones added
Pirate (060803) [MetalliC]
Battle of Atlantis (bootleg) [David Heywood, Dumping Union]
Multi Fish (031124) [MetalliC]
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
Bingo Roll / Bell Star V3 [Roberto Fresca, Team Europe]
Draw Poker Hi-Lo (M.Kramer) [Roberto Fresca]
Draw Poker Hi-Lo (alt) [Roberto Fresca, Alan Griffin]
PMA Poker [Roberto Fresca, Siftware]
Turbo Poker 2 [Roberto Fresca, Siftware]