Site @ MAME | Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator0.133u4
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 03405: [Misc.] trckydoc trckydoca: Default hiscore wrong
- 03412: [Gameplay] goindol and clones: Unable to control and graphics
- 03404: [Crash/Freeze] Some drivers using mc6845.c: Access Violation
- 01043: [DIP/Input] m79amb: There's considerable difficulty in aiming
in the game. (hap)
- 01754: [Graphics] tm7k, tm, tm3k, tm4k, tm5k: Background Color/
Palette Incorrect (Luca Elia)
- 02191: [Sound] wseries, basebal2, dblplay, strkzone: Speech quality
- 02608: [Color/Palette] machomou: Colors are wrong. (hap)
Intel 8085: [Curt Coder]
- refactored callbacks to use devcb
- added 8080A variant
Added helper macros to devcb for input lines tied to GND/Vcc.
Added Dirt Dash wave ROM redumps [Guru]
Battle Zone discrete sound & discrete sound additions: [couriersud]
- added discrete sound to battle zone
- engine frequency (resistor R11) can be changed with slider
- discrete sound may be disabled by setting BZONE_DISCRETE to 0 in
Discrete sound improvements: [couriersud]
- DISCRETE_RCDISC3: added diode junction voltage; junction voltage
also indicates polarity
- DISCRETE_OPAMP_FILTER: added type
DISC_OP_AMP_FILTER_IS_LOW_PASS_1M; INP2 takes role of v_ref in
- DISCRETE_OPAMP: fixed a bug (possible divide by 0)
- DISCRETE_LFSR: fixed bug preventing output of shift reg to sub
SNES improvements: [Angelo Salese]
- Fixed half colour blending behaviour
Added infrastructure to compile universal standalone disassembler:
- added unidasm to the tools build
- split the disassemblers out of libcpu and into new libdasm
- ensured the disassembly entry points for all disassemblers are
in the source file for the disassembler (sometimes new generic
versions were created)
Improvements to Noraut Poker driver... [Roberto Fresca]
* Switched to pre-defined Xtal clock.
* Changed the way how graphics are banked/accessed.
* Fixed the graphics offset and number of tiles per bank.
* Added new set: Noraut Red Hot Joker Poker.
* Added new set: Noraut Poker (NTX10A).
* Added new set: Noraut Joker Poker (V3.010a).
* Fixed the tile size/decode for the first GFX bank.
* Added proper norautrh inputs, including the readout button.
* Added partial DIP switches to norautrh.
* Added an extra DIP switch to Noraut Red Hot Joker Poker.
* Also added DIP locations to the whole bank.
* Added a default NVRAM for Noraut Joker Poker
* Executed a trojan on 2 noraut systems to confirm the way 16x32
tiles are decoded.
* Fixed the x-offset for 32x32 tiles lines.
* Fixed the screen aspect and visible area.
* Confirmed correct colors. No bipolar PROM involved.
* Added Noraut Joker Poker hardware and PCB layouts.
* Documented the discrete audio circuitry. Added a full diagram.
* Fixed the coin counters.
* Documented all the output ports.
* Added a scheme with descriptions for every existent port.
* Added full lamps support to naroutp, naroutjp, naroutrh and naroutpn.
* Created lamps layouts for 11 and 12-lamps scheme.
* Rerouted some inputs to mantain the inputs layout.
* Renamed some inputs to match the text with the real cab buttons.
* Removed the imperfect colors flag from the existent sets.
* Added 2 different control panel layouts to the source.
* Updated technical notes.
Fixed redundancy in clock speed assignments in some drivers by
cleaning all divided by 1 (/1) instances. [Tafoid]
Argonaut SuperFX core improvements: [Anonymous]
- Hooked up Branch instructions
- Fixed numerous SuperFX core bugs.
- Improved disassembler to more gracefully handle ALT* opcode effects.
- Corrected instruction behaviors: STOP, SUB, SBC, SUBI, CMP
- Added LSR and ROL opcodes
- Updated instructions to use the safer superfx_gpr_write: LOOP,
PLOT, INC, DEC
- Added missing register writeback to LMS
- Corrected carry flag behavior in ROL opcode
- Corrected BRA target address calculation (maybe still wrong)
- Corrected LOOP target address calculation
- Made sure that FROM sets cpustate->sreg_idx
- Disabled RAM/ROM clocking, going with instant transfer for now
- Understood and re-enabled pipelined instruction architecture, Star
Fox runs farther
- Fixed a ridiculous typo in ROL instruction
- Fixed overflow flag calculation on ADDI / ADCI
- Fixed lack of register reset after ADD / ADC / ADDI / ADCI
tmaster.c update [Luca Elia]
- implemented carts banking and multiple EEPROMs
- added "pen replacement" blit mode
- fixed palette size
Discrete work [couriersud]
- change the way custom modules are handled
- updated drivers mario and dkong accordingly
- minor change to stream input handling
- no more linear lists for nodes. All node processing switched to
- module step and reset now only get a node pointer passed
- Added discrete_info * pointer to node
- Only nodes with a step routine actually get processed.
- Fixed a bug: discrete logs did not work since some time
- preliminary parallel task constants; depending on results these may
- Overall slight performance increase. dkong 940% to 960%, galaxian
740% to 790%
Fix NULL timers crash in the mc6845. [hap]
Fixed IM2 interrupt cycles in the Z80 core. [eke]
- Decoded all protection data for B.Rap Boys
[David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina]
- Cleaned up decryption function for B.Rap Boys external Rom
- Improved video emulation for B.Rap Boys [David Haywood]
- Marked several GFX roms as bad on B.Rap Boys [David Haywood]
- Improved protection simulation logic w/regards to writeback
addresses, allowing B.Rap Boys to boot [Tomasz Slanina]
- Redumped GFX Roms [Guru]
- Added hitbox simulation based on ******** / game requirements
- Converted MCU writes to use write_byte [David Haywood]
- Added kludge to reset MCU data write address to prevent game from
running out of ram and crashing [David Haywood]
- Added DSWs [David Haywood]
- Added eeprom support to the B Rap Boys protection simulation
- Change to priorities to fix some visibility problems.
Added correct U2 sound ROM to the mk3 sets [MK3Fan - Mike]
Discrete sound parallel tasks support: [couriersud]
- Introduced DISCRETE_TASK_START, DISCRETE_TASK_END
- DISCRETE_TASK_START: Start a new task. A task is a set of nodes
which only depend on input nodes and nodes in the set
- DISCRETE_TASK_END(task_output_node): Marks the end of the task.
task_output_node is the node whose output over time should be
preserved. This node can be accessed by nodes in the main thread.
- Illustrated the concept in the dkong discrete emulation. This also
has been enhanced to buffer DAC output.
- Discrete tasks now support multiple task output nodes
Further discrete changes: [couriersud]
- DISCRETE_OUTPUT now is a stepping node.
- DISCRETE_STREAM_INPUT now advances input pointer in step.
- More linked_list usage.
Pit Boss driver updates: [Brian Troha]
- Corrected rom names for the Megastar & Supertouch 30
- Added missing rom to Supertouch 30 and verified old bad_dumps
- Added documentation about the Megastar sets
- Made pbst30b a clone of pbst30 and added program versions to the
name, IE: Pit Boss Supertouch 30 (9234-10-01)
Fixed B-Rap Boys sound banking [Phil Bennett]
Sigma Poker: Fixed duplicated definition of Hold 2 button. Added the
missing Hold 3 button. [Roberto Fresca]
Continued discrete sound system "list-ification": [couriersud]
- No more constraints on number of input and output nodes
- input nodes now make use of a context
Removed osd_is_bad_read_ptr function. [Aaron Giles]
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Noraut Red Hot Joker Poker [Roberto Fresca, Alan Griffin]
Galaxy Games StarPak 2 [Luca Elia, Siftware]
[Kevin Eshbach, Charles MacDonald, Smitdogg, Dumping Union]
Pit Boss Megastar (9244-00-01) [Mariusz Wojcieszek]
B.Rap Boys / B.Rap Boys Special
[David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina, Luca Elia]
Billiard [Alexander Stakhanov, CaH4e3, Black1972]
New clones added
Kollon (V2.04JC) [Joerg Hartenberger, Frank Berlt]
Mortal Kombat Turbo Ninja (rev 3.1 T-Unit 03/19/93, hack)
[MK3Fan - Mike]
Pit Boss Megastar (9244-00-01) [Brian Troha, Dumping Union]
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
Noraut Poker (NTX10A) [Roberto Fresca, Alan Griffin]
Noraut Joker Poker (V3.010a) [Roberto Fresca, Alan Griffin]