Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Tushy :3
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since December is right around the corner and has big holidays such as Kwanzaa, Hanukkah and Christmas, I thought it would be fun to share what all you guys would like to get for presents?

Just make a wishlist and please have fun with this. :x3:

As for my Muslim friends, I believe Eid has already ended. But still, if you had the chance to celebrate Kwanzaa, Hanukkah or Christmas, what would you ask for gift wise?

Have fun with this everyone! :x3:

I swear if I get anybody flipping out about how much they hate Kwanzaa, Hanukkah and Christmas and acting like 5 year old children throwing tantrums, I will kick you in the balls. :mad: This is supposed to be a fun thread. I don't want any crap like we all experienced in the Thanksgiving thankful thread. This thread is supposed to be fun, dammit. :mad: So everyone have fun or it's going to be a very hellish holiday. :mad:

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
This christmas I am getting a new BBQ. The one I have is about as old as time itself, is small and is incredibly crummy. Gon get me a brand new cooking beast to replace the electrical goods inside, which I am not too fond of to cook with. Everything tastes better when BBQ'd.

And a new couch. The existing one has sunk something fierce and there is a really nice one that seems to hug you when you sit down.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
I know I'm getting a Wii Fit Plus with the balance board.
I'd like to get New Super Mario Bros Wii and King of Fighters PSP, via gift cards...

:evil:

I also want my grandmother to recover from Bronchitis and my mother to enjoy her stay down there this December.

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
I want to find a cheap arcade cabinet somewhere around here for Christmas, complete with monitor, buttons, JAMMA+ board, etc... yeah I know I ask too much.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Come to think of it, i dont really want anything.

sure it's nice to get presents, but i dont really have any preferences as to whats in them.

as long as there within this list
*insert list here* :)

·
Tushy :3
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Crap. I forgot to add my list here. XD

Here's Bree's:

A Pikachu Plush Animal

Demon’s Souls (PS3 game)

Bioshock (PS3 game)

F.E.A.R. (PS3 game)

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (Wii game)

Digital Camera (I doubt I will ask for one though since I already have a camera on my phone, you know?)

LittleBigPlanet (PS3 game)

Eternal Sonata (PS3 game)

Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii game)

And a bunch of other girly stuff (Jewelry, perfume, etc.)

This is the first year in a long long time where I have asked for so much. I usually can't find anything I want. My friends will be happy to know that I actually do want a couple things this year. :p Of course, I'm not expecting all of these at all. I will probably only get two of what I've asked for but oh well. :dead:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Metroid Primer collection
Super Mario Bros. Wii (already in for my sis)
Resident evil dark chronicles (already in for me and my sis XD)
Just metroid is the only one missing, but what i really want is to be able to go to my home after half a year and be with my family and friends.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
1.) A .308 sniper rifle

2.) Stealth camo

3.) An nVidia GT300 (or least a voucher for one if it isn't out by Christmas)

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
A car.

Or money. So I can buy a car.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.