Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am right now at Mt. Feissen and fighting Azhadi - but he is such a pain in the ass:cuss2: . He is absolutely overwhelming:smash: . He kills my mage in 2 turns and my strongest character in 4-5 turns:cry: . Even if I try to heal him frequently I get killed , My lvl is pretty hight (lvl 36 or so) and also the equipment is pretty good. There arent any more enemies to gain exp:hdbash: . any good advice. - like which style to use, which style profile. Who to get into party and so on.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gamefaqs is the first site I try when I have some problems, but even the allmighty google couldnt help me. Fortunately I passed this sub-boss and can continue in the game. Unfortunately I didnt pass the Marketing exam.

· Some Scottish Guy
4,340 Posts
Elnightmare said:
ow this doesen't have anything to do with this subject but hey i'm looking for The gba rom Golden sun 2 the lost ages can any1 email me at **Removed** the game or sites where i can find the game?
Jesus Christ, WHERE DID THEY HATCH YOU?!

"RTFM" doesn't go far enough for most idiots.

Edit: To try and salvage this post, I've neither played nor heard of the game in question. GameFaqs is normally the default choice for me if i need help. Maybe someone else can jump in and put this thread on the right path.

· PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
Elnightmare, this is the 2nd post ive seen with the same illegal question, tread very carefullly!

it makes me laugh, cos youve made a post worrying about emulators being legal or not haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.