Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The madplay website seems to have dissapeared of the face of the earth, but I really want to get a look at it's source code to see how it handles sample bit-depth conversion. (For those of you who don't know, madplay is an open source *nix audio player that uses the libmad library for decoding.) I've looked all over the place for a copy, but it doesn't seem to be availible anywhere. Does anyone around here happen to have a copy, or know where I could get one?

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
I just pulled this out of filemirrors. I'm not sure if its what you were after or not (and I didn't check more than opening it and confirming there were no executables in the archive... could be a linux version for all I know).

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah... yup, that's what I needed. I guess they must've merged madplay into the main MAD project on sourceforge. These things are always the last place you'd expect. :p I'm a little dissapointed though, that no where in google's search results for madplay did it turn up this page.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.