Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Please read the rules.
you must own the game.
Don't try and play moderator if you don't know what you are talking about. The original C&C was released by EA as freeware.

Aside from the guide to get it working under the download I'm not sure what else to do. I picked up the Command & Conquer pack they put out a couple years ago and had big problems getting the original C&C and Red Alert to work on XP.

Edit: After rereading, this is the PC version thats been released so it won't work in an emulator ;)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Don't try and play moderator if you don't know what you are talking about. The original C&C was released by EA as freeware.
Only the PC version is freeware.

To the original poster: download the official GDI and Nod ISOs, as well as the instructions, and get C&C LEGALLY.

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts

Aside from the guide to get it working under the download I'm not sure what else to do. I picked up the Command & Conquer pack they put out a couple years ago and had big problems getting the original C&C and Red Alert to work on XP.

Edit: After rereading, this is the PC version thats been released so it won't work in an emulator ;)
don't jump to conclusions before reading

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
You're trying to use ISOs made from PC game discs on a Playstation emulator? Seriously? I mean the site you downloaded from even has the correct instructions for installation of the game on XP...

And guys chill, there's no piracy here, just a little stupidity.

ISO is merely an image format, just because a game is an ISO does not mean it's automatically a Playstation game. Stop trying to run the game through ePSXe and follow the instructions on the site you downloaded the game from.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.