Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. This is my second post here and I hope I can find some answers. :D

Alright, as you may have read in the other post regarding Parallel, pSX is running fine with Fusion here, the only thing is, I cannot access full screen mode.

See, when I enter full screen, it starts an endless loop of switching to and from full screen really fast. Until of course I press alt and enter to exit.
I also had a problem with the sound, but that was also related to VSYNCing. So its all done with.

Alright, so thats it.

Lets see what you guys can come up with. ;) :thumb:

The Operator.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
A different VM software?
VMware "Fusion" is the only software I know of VMware that is used for end-user virtualization.

But, they could have another one, am not sure. I'll check their website.

Edit: And I gotta say, VERY fast forum support indeed! I love it! :DDD

The Operator.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Are you using recent drivers?

related

"Odd. During the 2.0 beta I was finally able to play Age of Empires II at a normal speed (unlike with version 1 where it was reeaalllyyy sllooooow), but now the application fails to launch. "Could not initialize graphics system. Make sure that your video card and driver are compatible with DirectDraw." Other than that, haven't had a lot of time to test, but things seem to be working smoothly."

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Lolol. I see. But you said VM software so I thought you meant only VMware the company.
Didnt realize you meant Virtual Machine. That is what you meant, right? :D

But, how will Parallels help me? Cuz now, since that news post is very old, Fusion is FAR superior to Parallels.

If you have any other ideas that would be great!

Edit: Yes. All up to date.

The Operator.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.