Graphics: PEOps SoftGL.psx plugin v1.1.16
Controller: ASimpleInput.psxplugin v1.0.0
Audio: PeopsPU.psxplugin v1.1.9
CR-ROM: CDDevice Interface v0.1.0

These are all the default plugins

·
Registered
2 Posts
um... ya i have the same problem... your solution though is a different langage to me i have no idea what thoughs are and this is my first emulator so would you please help me out and talk me through the problems... i have PCSX on both MAC and windows so either answer is fine just say what type of computer your explaining.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey i noticed that there's been some difficultying in using iso's with PCSX for Mac. i've been using iso's on ePSXe for PC with no problems, but am clueless as to how to get my iso's to run on PCSX for Mac. I'm using all the default standard plugins, but i see no menu options to use iso's. what am i missing? thank you!

·
Registered
14 Posts
How to use disk images with PCSX on Mac

dancingelmo said:
hey i noticed that there's been some difficultying in using iso's with PCSX for Mac. i've been using iso's on ePSXe for PC with no problems, but am clueless as to how to get my iso's to run on PCSX for Mac. I'm using all the default standard plugins, but i see no menu options to use iso's. what am i missing? thank you!
I use iso files and other disk images all the time with PCSX. I use Toast to mount the disk image. With no CD in the drive and an ISO mounted PCSX automagically sees it and uses it.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
the black screen is where the battle swirl effect should be, which is a FBE (frame buffer effect) yu need to enable the compatibility options.

sometimes the wrong FBE settings can cause a slowdown.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same problem. There is a fix, however. Turn off the Dynarec CPU thing in preferences. It will slow down the game noticeably, but it will also make the game much more stable. The points where the game sometimes has problems with the Dynarec on are before battles and before cutscenes. When I want a battle to go faster, I wait until the battle has started, make a freeze state, close the game, turn Dynarec on, and open the freeze state. Then after the battle, I freeze before the experience screen is gone, close the game, turn Dynarec off, and load the new freeze. It works quite well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.