Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been trying to play through Lunar SSS with P.E. Op.S and Eternal SPU as per various recommendations, and the video and sound seem to work great.

My problem is that every few moments the game seems to "lock into" a given cardinal direction button being pressed for several seconds. For example, I'll briefly tap "left," and Alex (PC) will walk to the left for 4~5 seconds as if my key has stuck or I'm still holding down "left." No other input is recognized until Alex stops moving. This happens with all 4 cardinal directions.

This doesn't happen with other games that I've noticed and it happens with the various cardinal directions, so I don't think it's that keys are literally sticking. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

· God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
what are you using for your input device, your keyboard? do you have a game pad or something else that you could try using instead?

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The bad news is that no, I just have my keyboard. The good news is that I messed with the graphics a bit -- adding smoothing, taking away other things, including removing some non-lunar special game fixes -- and the problem fixed itself. I have no idea why it did, but it did.

That in turn led to just a problem with the game running too fast during cinematics, but changing to SPU core fixed that, too. :D Now my only problem is an occasional grainy-ness to the music, but that's totally playable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.