Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lo everyone,

Yesterday i tried converting an EBOOT.pbp image of Lunar 2 - Eternal Blue Complete to a normal ISO image to be able to play it on EPSXE.

I had often did that with other games and never had any problems. This time however i noticed something strange ...

The eboot image is 1.45 GB but when i extract the iso back to a normal IMG format it should be much bigger, instead it is .... 733 MB

Now im wondering how this can be since the image is working in Epsxe. I'm thinking there are two cd's in the eboot and it just extracted one of them ?

The program i used to extract it is named psx2psp (popstation ? how do i check that ?)

Anyone can tell me more about this ?

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
Lo everyone,

Yesterday i tried converting an EBOOT.pbp image of Lunar 2 - Eternal Blue Complete to a normal ISO image to be able to play it on EPSXE.

I had often did that with other games and never had any problems. This time however i noticed something strange ...

The eboot image is 1.45 GB but when i extract the iso back to a normal IMG format it should be much bigger, instead it is .... 733 MB

Now im wondering how this can be since the image is working in Epsxe. I'm thinking there are two cd's in the eboot and it just extracted one of them ?

The program i used to extract it is named psx2psp (popstation ? how do i check that ?)

Anyone can tell me more about this ?
Lunar 2:EBC is 3 Discs.

If you own the game, you should be aware of this...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I apologise.

I do not own the game, i only have lunar 1 and wanted to see if the game was worth searching for on ebay or other sites.

Easiest way was with epsxe.

If i broke the rules with this please feel free to remove the tread.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well sorry for the trouble, i found the solution all of a sudden. And yes there are three cd's .... i found them now in the eboot, you have to select the different images from a dopdown box.

Will try to find them on ebay if its a good game.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i have to say i am enjoying Silver star Story, but i havent gone far in it yet (still deciding what game to really play first :S)

The only thing i find horrible is the voice acting in the cutscenes :S
I still think English isnt made to go well with anime.

·
Registered
281 Posts
well i have to say i am enjoying Silver star Story, but i havent gone far in it yet (still deciding what game to really play first :S)

The only thing i find horrible is the voice acting in the cutscenes :S
I still think English isnt made to go well with anime.
I have mixed feelings on that. Voice acting is alot better now than it was way back when ,although still rather amateur and hard to sit through in some cases. That said, it's not all bad.

But even still I would rather be able to enjoy the visuals and animation in stead of having my eyes glued to the bottom of the screen so i don't miss any of the plot. I mean if I wanted to do all that reading I'd pick up a book. So as long as the voice acting isn't horrendous I can live with it. That goes for games and anime.

But I can see where you're coming from (Naruto in english)... "Believe it!" :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.