Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched this forum and Google for an appropriate fix, if I missed it, apologies...

So when I start Luminous Arc, everything is fine, right up until the first battle, where the enemies are stuck in an endless walking loop. The view doesn't shift; the monsters just sort of stand them and do their basic standing movements. I don't know how the first fight is supposed to go, but I'm pretty sure I should be able to, I don't know, play, since the compatibility threads I read through said LA should play fine, besides the stacking problem.

Here's a screenshot of the "frozen" game, and my computer's specs, if required. Running NO$GBA 2.6a, but this also occurred when I used the latest version on No$Zoomer.

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

· Registered
4,727 Posts
Try using NGZoom or NO$Zoomer. Bye.

· ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
Try using NGZoom or NO$Zoomer. Bye.
He did said he used the latest version No$Zoomer, and it still gave him some problem. Also, after I searched through the Compatibility thread, it said the games works fine with just no$gba 2.6a itself.

On topic: Have you try pressing any buttons or clicking on the touch screen? If that doesn't work, then try deleting no$gba.ini in your no$gba folder.

· Registered
4,727 Posts
Sorry for being very noob with it. Anyways, what version of NO$GBA do you use, Veto? If it's 2.6, then wait to the new version of NO$GBA and then the 2.6a will become free. Bye.

· Registered
4,727 Posts
Ouch. This happens when you don't read fully the posts.
Well... try using the EX or use a different configuration.

· Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
Try turning on the sound option. Other games have had similar looping errors that could be resolved that way.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sound on worked. I used to keep it off to keep the framerate up and to keep the sound from being ****ty before I started using No$Zoomer, but I guess I'll just turn off my speakers or something. Small price to pay to keep playing.

Thanks for the tip, I'll remember it in case something like this happens again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.