Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
So he's a demon too...
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok just would like to know will this LTCG thing ever be emulated or whatever the hell you do... Will Dxbx ever run Ninja Gaiden Black ?!

I own an xbox and the actual game. so this isnt about playing something for free, I can play the game anytime i want (Until my xbox dies, even then i got my xbox360 (With crap cutscene video playpack choppy may i add)

The obvious benifits of being able to play ninja gaiden on pc such as Save files and higher resolution (Anistrophic filter and anti-aliasing etc)

So is it a possibility one day ? or just never going to work ever ?

·
Linux's worst nightmare..
1,510 Posts
Ok just would like to know will this LTCG thing ever be emulated or whatever the hell you do... Will Dxbx ever run Ninja Gaiden Black ?!

I own an xbox and the actual game. so this isnt about playing something for free, I can play the game anytime i want (Until my xbox dies, even then i got my xbox360 (With crap cutscene video playpack choppy may i add)

The obvious benifits of being able to play ninja gaiden on pc such as Save files and higher resolution (Anistrophic filter and anti-aliasing etc)

Read the FAQ and learn how to post without coming off as a douchebag...

·
Registered
58 Posts

Have faith, my friend.

Secondly, I'm attempting to emulate purely at the pushbuffer level. This is even more interesting, as it would remove the need for a patch on most D3D calls, and we could even dare to hope to run LTCG titles with this approach. (It's also more hardware-oriented, the GPU would be nearly low-level emulated.)
I'm certain the dishes served by the Emu chefs will be fantastic. xD

·
So he's a demon too...
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahhh ty Shock, Didnt see that thread before. That pretty much gets my hopes up to play ninja gaiden on pc one day !!!

Bill_gates.. i was only asking if will be possible someday.. i did read the official Dxbx FAQ about the LTCG thing.. but doesnt really state if its just difficult or impossible to achieve the LTCG emulation or whatever.

Much like animal crossing (Gamecube) on the Gc/Wii emulator there is something that is not emulated to make that game work.. but that doesnt mean it will never be implemented.

Much like mame, lots of non-working games then out of nowhere someone makes a driver or bypasses the protection and woolah, working games.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The developers have already much crap to shovel on their own without people asking for their favorite game to run.
Patience first.
Then you can donate to the project (games, money, ideas).
Then you should always encourage the emulator coders.
Your e-mail isn't really helping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts