Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great job guys got to admit this is killer app
I got a few ps2 bios's and got them to boot but im running 8-9 fps is that normal?
how can i know what keys on the keyboard corrispond with pcsx2?
best regards
Chris

·
Registered
356 Posts
yes. there's a plugin, me thinks.

*note PS2 Bios are Illegal unless you rip(I think you rip them) off your own PS2. So there should be no talk or reference to PS2 bios in a manner which infer that u downloaded them. Which I know that you didn't do, because your an upstanding citzen that read the rules.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Yeah that's the normal performance for now (well normal to good actually ;) ).

WRT keys goto config-> controllers to see the current keys and to reconfigure them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Squigi63 said:
yes. there's a plugin, me thinks.

*note PS2 Bios are Illegal unless you rip(I think you rip them) off your own PS2. So there should be no talk or reference to PS2 bios in a manner which infer that u downloaded them. Which I know that you didn't do, because your an upstanding citzen that read the rules.
My buddie has an EE degree and works for Phillips programming eproms for catscanners he figured it out and ripped them iff a V9 NTSC US and V7 PAL UK unit :) He also kindly chipped mine both...(Tired of the kids destroying my $50 games in under a week using them as frisbees)

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
l337h4l said:
He also kindly chipped mine both...(Tired of the kids destroying my $50 games in under a week using them as frisbees)
A flip top and Swap Magic work very nicely as well. Also, newer games will be able to detect mod chips and not work properly (screen flipping and such).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
generalplot said:
A flip top and Swap Magic work very nicely as well. Also, newer games will be able to detect mod chips and not work properly (screen flipping and such).
how does that work? with a boot disc or something? I never looked into it because I heard it messed up the motor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts