Next Generation Emulation banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
You had me fooled for a while there, Enigma! :D :D :D and to think I just spent an hour and a half trying for that ending! :D :D :D

·
Registered
324 Posts
played the game today. I absolutely love it...too bad i don't understand any japanese:cry: managed to pass it with a few of the girls.

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
You guys must love these Japanese Anim games...I have whole bunch of em...but there 18 older games. :) Rated X.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Its about 2 hours by now i've been trying to find LH advance translation...(i already have the game...)...:cry:...the only thing i could find was a Love Hina pocket (for game boy) site with one 0% translation....0%...:cry:....I don't have nothing to do until the Naru's OVA comes up at day 27 this month....:cry:....

*jonys goes to the bar...i mean outside to take some fresh drin...i mean air*

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Originally posted by jonys
Its about 2 hours by now i've been trying to find LH advance translation...(i already have the game...)
there is no translation for this game.... if you've watched all 25 episodes, you prolly don't need it anymore.

·
User addicted to Diazepam
4,744 Posts
Loving Hina

Yaaaayyyy, i love hinata soul girls :)
as i saw the images i just remembered each episode, i think the game is like the anime don'tcha?
well just posted to say the anime is great and if the game is the same as it it's great too ^^

Naruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

·
4,744 Posts
Refreshing... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi newbie here

I was wondering doesnt japan have ratings ?and whats the rating for this game .The guy touches around and the girls are furious and the next thing i know they are flirting again ?? :emb: :D i sure know japanese kids must be real crazy with the smut they show as anime
anyway i enjoy it :eek: anymore titles dont forget to post, bye

·
4,744 Posts
Hello newbie, well let's say that LH may be considerated a perv anime, but the way it shows looks innocent, well that's a way to doesn't set the anime a hentchi one..

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
It's a little ecchi, not hentai. Same with Mahoromatic, except that takes a big step closer to being •Ï‘ÌB

·
4,744 Posts
Yeah kane like i said, we cannot set it like Hentai, but Ecchi, i just forgot the word ;)

41 - 60 of 60 Posts