Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
3....2.....1.....LIFTOFF! Japan's first Human Satellite is on it's way to orbit, albeit wearing only a towel! :D :D :D

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
well, yeah; that's why I was asking you for a walkthrough. :p

btw, do you have any ideas how to avoid making those choices that gets me whacked.....i mean, how can i avoid getting hit by the girls? :emb: im down to three yellow circles in my last savestate. :p

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Motoko's and Mitsune's whacking me pretty hard lately. :p and im working to get Mitsune :p but the hearts are decreasing rapidly due to my poor choices. :(

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Kitsune is master of cermonies of all stroy.............
She is one of my favour.........
BTW I wonder why you sleepy all time :D

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
You wonder why I sleepy all time? :confused: or are you wondering why i'm still awake? ;) well im waiting for someone to get home, that's why im still awake. :p

anyway, have you finished this game yet? what's the goal? to get one of the girls, right? and i get the girl with the highest number of hearts, right? :)

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Yeah, Mitsune does look sleepy all the time. :D

btw, thanks for giving me that suggestion. It worked. :)

....also, don't forget to add more TokiMemo wallpapers, ok? ;)

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Try this site :)

it has a lot of images in its artwork section, but they could use some more image enhancements. ;)

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
HAH! finally got the Narusegawa ending! :)

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
i'm trying to figure out the choices that gets me the most hearts with a specific character....thank god for savestates....the save points are few and far in between. :p

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
hmm how did you get that ending?

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
> real ending of lovehina

And that would be why you'll never see it officially translated in the United States. :p

21 - 40 of 60 Posts