Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two faces for the same coin . Two enemies yet friends . Born together , yet they have their own path .

Why are you waiting , don't waste these precious seconds of your life standing like this . Instead show your love to your other half . When you know you've reached happines , you look in his eyes and dream , you surrender to that feeling , you've always wondered what love is and now you know what's love . You imagine your life and his as one , you haven't ever imagined it'll come suddenly . On a long beautifull beach you are with him . Fearing nothing , you stay no talking , just looking in his eyes dreaming . The sky , the sea and all the beauty are refreshed with your senstive powefull yet beatifull feeling . They are accompaning the tone , the love tone . Every thing forms that scene you haven't seen but in drawings . As if every thing is affected and is helping that love grow .

And life is so colorfull and you care for nothing and forget about everything and that you've ever lived before this moment .

Then reality awakes you from that dream . You once again remember everything . Your other half (who isn't really your other half) isn't sharing you the same feelings . And then once again you don't care about anything nor remember anything . Just you've changed to better to worse , it all changes with time . You wanted to know why , but you can't ask .

Sorrow resides in that empty place in heart left by love . It changes the rest of you and then you wonder if it was the right thing to do . Years after years , you can't forget about that scar and that moment you thought you found happines . Is love a curse ?

Not all the time . One day you'll find the real other half and the you'll know you were mistaken before and that you wish you can return to to the first day of your life and love your real half and feel sorry for the wasted seconds without knowing your way .

Love and sorrow may exist at the same time . They are 2 faces for that coin we are gambling with . Is love to be gambled with or just be waited for ?

To the girl whose this thread is written to . To the girl who gave me that moment I want to return to it every day and second . To you I write these words . Even if i find my other half she won't be loved as I did to you , my love .

Side note : For admins and mods of this place , I don't care if you close this or just leave it . I wanted to carve my feelings in the place I feel peace in . A place where I'm not ashamed when saying it affected my life more than many other things . A place where I think my words will be kept forever for other people to read and know .

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
It's good to have a place to share your feelings like this. It's better than hurting a tree by carving this story into it :p

I think the experience you describe is a common one.... sadly.... But I like the way you wrote it :thumb:

2 N1ghtw0lf: It could have been in the love thread, but that has became a place with common stuff, and I think when you've got something like Cloud here has. It is worth a new thread, to let also other ppl know about it, instead of only the regular ppl in the love thread.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
That's what blogs are for ( well, at least for me ). Unfortunatly, experience taught me that the very one who you love/care about could betray you someday. I am still experiencing the pain, for it's another scar in my heart. However, you should move on. Don't let your feelings get to you, and focus on the future. What happenned has happenned, learn from it and stand up.

Yours,
-Elly

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Hey, it's a very touching post :( and I mean it...
anyways, listen to Elly (or whatever his name is now) or you'll end up
being a loser just like me. That said, the choice is easy to make... of course
sticking to it is another story

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Moving on can be really difficult when daily things might confront you with the scars...

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
My love life is a black screen with nothing in it. Maybe one day I will see a little green pixel in the center of the screen :)

I feel your pain x1000 cloudvii. I can't really say no one has had it worse than me but if you could just jump in my shoes for a few minutes you will see and feel how bad it really is for me. On the outside, I try to be as rock hard as I can, but I'm beginning to soften up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts