Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having an issue when trying to run Lost Planet Extreme Condition in DirectX 10.0 mode. I can't change the resolution any higher than 640x480 for some reason.

I'm on Windows 7 x64 and have a Nvidia Geforce 9800GT. I am using the 195.39 64-bit forceware drivers from Nvidia.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
use Dx9, you seriously aren't missing much.

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I realize I could just use DX9, using DX10 mode is not that important to me anyway. However not being able to turn up my resolution higher than 640x480 in DX10 mode suggests that there is a problem somewhere.

I would like to fix that problem since I don't want to limit my options.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Do any other Dx10 games have this problem?

·
Registered
3 Posts
help if u dont mind

hi i know this is way out of the blue but can u help me i have psxe and im trying 2 play final fantasy 8 on it but dosent work it plays my other game tactics ogre what am i doing wrong im new 2 this sorry but i love ff8 so i hope u can help

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
hi i know this is way out of the blue but can u help me i have psxe and im trying 2 play final fantasy 8 on it but dosent work it plays my other game tactics ogre what am i doing wrong im new 2 this sorry but i love ff8 so i hope u can help
Please don't post in other people's threads.

This isn't the PSX messageboard either, please post in the correct area.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
^Xtreme, can you cut that post out to the epsxe section, i've already helped him via yahoo :)

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have no moderation abilities beyond the Gamecube/Dolphin sections else I would.

@hammy, no need to apologize but it would be greatly appreciated if you could post in the correct section in the future. :thumb:

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
please post in the correct section and avoid hijacking an existing thread with an irrelevant topic.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.