Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay...when im playing any game..on no$gba..any version...and power goes or the computer accidentally turns off..i have to start back from the save when i opened the emulator for example...

STORY BEGIN

Bob(yes it has to be bob) plays extreme tetris on no$gba...

He reaches level 4..but then he has to go to church so he saves and quits...

He comes back home and opens no$gba and plays extreme tetris again..

He reaches level 13 but saving it after he beats each level..(saves when he reaches 5..then 6..then..7 etc)

Then his brother chuck accidentally trips and disconnects the power from the computer..

Bob says"oh well at least i saved it when i reached 13...:)"

Bob gets back his computer up and opens extreme tetris but to his surprise it was where he was before playing..at level 4...Chuck then ran away from home.... :(

END OF STORY

Now this happens all the time for me and i want to know if there is any fix for this...either power goes or some other freak accident happens like no4gba randomly saying "Fatal error " or something like that...this happens for all my games and it just happened for Megaman Starforce 3 Black ace..i really will be greatful if there is a fix for this if any..please help Bring chuck back home.:(

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
use nozoomer, and click file > save backup file

whenever you make an ingame save.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Better yet, put it on a hotkey that you simply press after each save. Make it a habit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmm

Well thanks for all the info guys i guess it will work..and i simply love no$zoomer XD but i got questions

1.Can i use states?
2.Is it slower than if played on no$gba by itself?
3.When i play Megaman starforce 3 Black Ace...it stick for 5 seconds sometimes when i am selecting cards..and also when i click ok after selecting cards..it sticks for 5 seconds on the "battle start" animation...these two events do not occur in the same battle if so...rarely...much help appreciated...and btw chuck returned home :) yay!

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
1. The states mentioned in nozoomer are actually Battery backups by the looks of it.
2. No, infact it can be faster.
3. Disable any already active EXTRA's.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Go to "Others" and then go to "Extras" and disable every EX.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Read the stickied FAQ

·
Registered
33 Posts
same thing happened to me with final fantasy ... my entire 9 hour marathon... gone y___y everything again.

but i cannot use nozoomer i have to use ngzoom to fix the text glitch. guess i'll quit now an then to do a permanent save to avoid this.

*sigh*

edit: seems like nozoomer fixes the text glitch too. awesome

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.