Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
loris spu v1-48

loris spu v1-48 is out...
new in 1-48

*Implemented Fine tune.
*Improved Release Envelope.
*Added Sound buffer size on realtime config window.
*Shared config window.
*Reduced small noise in XA sound.
*Added new reverb effect.
*Added right version's binary

now with an english readme file...

theres also a spu called "lite"
i dont know the differences between these two spus
and for me theres no "fine tune" option...

ohh i forgot to mention
that i have found the spu at
"psx alternative"
http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Toys/7640/
a japanese psx site...
under "project" you can find
andies and loris spu
thanks to psx alternative

S

·
0 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I just downloaded it Iori's is my SPU of choice, I'm glad a new version is out. Thanks again.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
91 Posts
thank you very much for the plugin news.

do you think you can provide the url to iori's webpage for us fans of his plugin?

once again. thanks.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
lol...
yup, but as the universe is infinite, if u divide the unvierse population by infinite ull get 0, so he isnt here, so he cant make the Webpage... now, where did i heard that :D :D :D

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
That one's from Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy a scifi comedy. ps there another gag concerning this over in you i'm back thread:p

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Originally posted by Fou-lu
I wonder what they smoke in the Land of Mordor...
I doubt if much of anything grows in the land of Mordor, but I bet you could find something good in Hobbiton. Or better yet, Lothlorien. Possibly even the Ent Moot(did I get that right?).

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
You definitely want to go to the hobbits for all your smoking needs since obviously they are the ones who are hardcore into researching such things. Of course Lothlorien would have a few exotics for sure. Just good luck getting there. =)

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Hum, Galadriel doesnt look like a stonish lady ;)

yup, hobbiton is the best place ;)
lol
ill be happy to tell u the whole smoke story from LOTR ehehe...

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Story time! It is story time!! Tra la la!!!

(maybe Galadriel isn't, but not all those elves are as straightlaced as they like you to think they are mmm hmm)

·
Registered
873 Posts
Lite?

I just notice packed with his plugin zip file is a "lite" version. Besides the size differences between the two. How is the Lite version any different from regular version? They both look the same when you configure both of them, both with the same set ot options.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
well I just see a litle difference between the lite and normal version, well in normal version for those who don´t have see it in the realtime config window there is the fine tune option, its fun if you play whit it :) and in the lite version I didn´t see the realtime config window, and whitout it, I didn´t think has fine tune option available

·
Registered
91 Posts
i have tried out the normal and lite versions just by running the bios to see how it affects the loading screen. the sounds from the lite version sound very coarse. other than that, i notice no other diff. anybody else?

the problem could be even due to my sb live! card...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts