Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 230 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, NGEmu is looking for a mascot (and no, no emu pls !!) so I thought I could as well start a small contest here for all of you :nod:

What are the requirements ... the drawing should be done by YOU, so please don't google for "mascot". That's about it already ... oO

The winner will of course recive honor :thewave:
And as no one cares for that any more, I'll throw in a coupon for some emulation goodie as well :thumb:

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,493 Posts

·
...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
i know... i was the one that suggested a mascot in IRC and then continued to suggest the emu animal. ;)

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Samors owl ftw!!! Seriously, samors owl makes a great mascot xD

·
Emulation to the max!
2,624 Posts
you can always use tebby. the bear in my sig. i could dress him up in some ngemu clothes and such. maybe even make a short stop motion animation if wanted with my new high res digital camera.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Coolsvilleman said:
you can always use tebby. the bear in my sig. i could dress him up in some ngemu clothes and such. maybe even make a short stop motion animation if wanted with my new high res digital camera.

dude omg im split between my cow and your teddy. can u do a stop anm in your sig?

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,588 Posts
uh I have a question

instead of drawing it can you make yourself a mascot costume and take a picture of you in it? That'd be cool.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,588 Posts
?!?!?

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Since emu bird isnt allowed, Samors owl simply owns as a good second. Though what an owl has to do with emulation related page, is a mystery... :D

·
Emulation to the max!
2,624 Posts
ChaosCode said:
dude omg im split between my cow and your teddy. can u do a stop anm in your sig?
well i already have lots of stop motion for him but they are rather large downloads. ill see what i can do about getting one of the best ones online. (edit: the bond intro one is also pretty funny but short.)

edit: ok i got one online its rather large download 7mb but i like it. obviously the quality was reduced. i actually made a whole bunch of these awhile ago. if someone wants to bittorrent it for me go ahead.

·
Emulation to the max!
2,624 Posts
cloudvii said:
Poor Bobbi :p
I don't know how he's feeling now ^^"
What makes you say that. I think a mascot is a great idea and at least deserves a trial run.

1 - 20 of 230 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.