Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This time i'm looking for one, where i remember you had to climb up some kind of tower(at least this was showed between levels) Each lvl involved jumping around between platforms and climbing up ladders etc.

Can't recall the name of the game, but i'd easily recognize it by screenshot. I don't remember if the game was gameboy color or gameboy, but i think it was a gameboy game.

EDIT
Forgot to mention the minor detail that you're obviously working through this to rescue some stupid girl. Also i seem to recall it may have leaned towards a more futuristic setting, but i'm not as sure on this part(been over 10 years so forgive me if i can't remember every detail lol)

FUTHER EDIT
Another minor detail i forgot, is that between lvls the map would show where you were and where you'd been with very small squares and it also showed where your eventual objective was. As i remember there was often times more then 1 route that could be taken too.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Uh why would it by console section? This is a handheld game......but whatever someone can move the thread if they feel it necessary. And nope, not that one.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Lol.

Hit gamefaqs and look at the platformer category on gameboy.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
there is no "platformer" catagory under gameboy games there, but i dig some digging around through other catagorys and got lucky in finding the game, and though its a bit late now, the word "tower" may have been the wrong description. Anywho though since i found what i was after, this topic can be closed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts