Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for dvd software that i can make menus, etc etc
was using powerdvd director for it but lately all my projects are coming with bad media. Dunno why is doing it. Also tried windvd software for the same matter but it's not so good as powerdvd. Was wondering if anyone could give me some advices about this kind of software. Any has other programs I could use to make my own dvd's? thanks a lot :agree:

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
I use TMPeg DVD Author. Nice custom menus can be made on it.

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
You can use audio from the imported video for background music IIRC.;)

·
The seeker of perfection
3,628 Posts
I use Ulead DVD Workshop and it works wonders. You can customize menus and it's buttons and music as you please and it can even look profesional but it takes a little while. You can add subtitles to a certain part of a movie or slideshow or even make invisible buttons to make some easter eggs.

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
Adobe Encore.

ive tried loads of programs, tmpegenc being the best until i tried this, seriously with a bit of knowledge in photoshop (you can pick it up from looking at the samples) this is SERIOUSLY the best program you can use for menus EVER!

most programs insist you have a track select and then a chapter select, this you dont need to, you can do all custom graphics on the menu and FX with absolutely no restrictions!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.