Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
313 Posts
or try kazaa or morpheus...they are very good..
I suggest final fantasy unlimited....if you like FF this anime series are very cool...you will be sure to find them in those progs i mentioned... (no, i'm not trying to sell anything, it's just a tip....its free... :yawn: )

· Registered
1,087 Posts
bah...
i dont like morpheus, i have never found anything that i was looking for there...
well, my anime-taste is quite complicated though, hehe
right now i suggest hellsing if you are into vampire stuff and infinite ryvius if you like scifi or liked NGE...
and one more suggestion: stay the hell away from Noir, its just a waste of time ;)

· Registered
313 Posts
spyware??? spyware???
It's a lot more easier to f** up a computer though IRC than trough those "spyware" progs...any 12 year old kid knows how to do it....
Besides IRC is a lot slower then this progs.....NO dl resume.... :eek: etc,etc....
If you don't find anything in morpheus you can always try kazaa, imesh, and many, many more!!!!!!
Another thing, through IRC you have to make some contacts and serv so that you wont be called leecher...and so on.....NO WAY!!
IRC its good to talk and that does it....

· Registered
1,246 Posts
Originally posted by Carmofin

and one more suggestion: stay the hell away from Noir, its just a waste of time ;)

I found Noir quite good :p, the plot was very interesting, the animation awesome and the musics are the coolest I've ever heard in an anime..
err yes I love Noir ;)
oh to recommend you some anime, Inuyasha 's quite hilarious, 51 episodes subbed in english though :heh:

· Registered
1,087 Posts
I thought that too...
i was watching one ep after the other, WANTING it to be good!!!
but in fact, the story unfolds so unbelievably slowly that absolutely nothing of significance happens until episode 10.
you always watch an episode waiting for the big finale, but there is none...
btw, IRC is far better then P2P for many different reasons but ive been explaining that too often lately ^_^
in fact i like P2P coz all the lazy people that use those and stay away from IRC are the reason why its still so easy to get everything you are looking for and far far more there *looking over to his 120 CDs full of best anime (and thats NOT a lot for people over there ;)*

· General of Tangerines
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Carmofin
btw, IRC is far better then P2P for many different reasons but ive been explaining that too often lately ^_^
in fact i like P2P coz all the lazy people that use those and stay away from IRC are the reason why its still so easy to get everything you are looking for and far far more there *looking over to his 120 CDs full of best anime (and thats NOT a lot for people over there ;)*
How do I use IRC?

· Registered
12,014 Posts
Mostly from a few sites. However, no time to talk about that now, just got a ton of anime in. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.