Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOO-YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so f***in' hyped up today! Ordered the baby online a couple of days back and here it is, finally!:D

I woke up 6:30 am, drank coffee and played a little Tekken Tag for an hour. Then, the doorbell. My friend who was sleeping over got the door and received the package. Personally, I could give a rat's ass whatever it was 'cause I woke up with a slight fever and I felt like sh1t. Then he said "Hoy, galing daw U.S. 'Ala bang anthrax 'to? CompUSA daw.". Then I got up and ran to him and snatched it then opened the damn package like a wild lion would devouring his prey. And there it was, in all it's packaged glory. Napaiyak ako sa TUWAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: My bet for Game of the Year, boys and girls! Straight-up [email protected] intro movie! I'll be locking myself up in my room the whole day, playing this baby. F*** school today!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Originally posted by BaD_BURN
F*** school today!
Hehe!! Yeah, Plystation 2 must really rock, specially with games like MGS2. Aw... I feel sorry I'm soooo poor...:(

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Look what came in the mail today...

Originally posted by Death Metal

Hehe!! Yeah, Plystation 2 must really rock, specially with games like MGS2. Aw... I feel sorry I'm soooo poor...:(
Bakit? Poor naman din ako, ah?:D :D :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
getting it this weekend. I want. I want!!! :cry::cry: Don't say anything about the game. I don't want to have the surprise spoiled for me.

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Gk1986
getting it this weekend. I want. I want!!! :cry::cry: Don't say anything about the game. I don't want to have the surprise spoiled for me.
ROCKS ASS, MAN! IT ROCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
You have Christopher de Leon to thank for that. ;)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by BaD_BURN
How the hell.....?!
crawl ;). Shoot the fire extinguisher to see the infrared lasers (or use your smokes). Beware of guard, who comes at a 27 second interval (been playing the demo too many times :heh: ). BTW I think it's not Liquid. Probably Solidus (AKA President)

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
How much was CompUSA selling that for anyway?

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Just go walk through the lasers. It'll cut u up and next time it'll be easier. :)
I hav ps2...i dont have msgs2...:( I didnt even know it came out. 2 busy playing Devil May Cry and Grand Theft Auto 3. :p

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
think you have it bad? i've had the ps2 for months and i haven't finished ANYTHING in it.. yeah.. zero, zip, nada! stupid job hogs all my time! waaahhh! :cry:

Nice look btw.. :p YOU TRAITOR! :evil::evil:

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
think you have it bad? i've had the ps2 for months and i haven't finished ANYTHING in it.. yeah.. zero, zip, nada! stupid job hogs all my time! waaahhh! :cry:

Nice look btw.. :p YOU TRAITOR! :evil::evil:
Who's the traitor? :confused:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.