Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Neojag
whos that dude?

He is the guy that replaces cervantes,the guy who was being controlled by soul edge.Keep it simple, another guy who is being controled by the evil sword - soul edge.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
just like he said...Soul Edge. :p

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Zell
Hey what's the name of that game ?!?!
Soul Calibur.

p/s Soul Calibur and Soul Edge are 2 different games,but with very similar fighting style ( well, may be i should say same style..) and storylines.Some characters in soul clibur inherit from soul edge.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Isn´t that a Dreamcast game? I remeber once i played a game just like that on dreamcast.:confused:

NeoJag I Saw your site, it is awsome! (neojagdsigner) I guess. ;)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Yep... it's a DC game, but Soul Caliber 2 is going out for the PS2. I can't wait to see how good it's gonna be.

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Metalmurphy
Yep... it's a DC game, but Soul Caliber 2 is going out for the PS2. I can't wait to see how good it's gonna be.
i hope i have the chance to see the ps2 version.So far, i only see the Arcade version, which totally cant even compare with the dc version.

I love namco, they make great games for consoles and arcade.

I hate namco, they never ported those great games to pc ... :( :(

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
U love ePSXe... other wise u wouldn't be playing namco games like Tekken :)

BTW, Temco DOA it's pretty good too.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Dead or Alive2 is the best arcade game ever.Can´t wait to see DOA3, that will be the best arcade game. Hope My GREAT GREAT friend Metalmurphy buy it fast!!!! ;)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Originally posted by Xyeon
Dead or Alive2 is the best arcade game ever.Can´t wait to see DOA3, that will be the best arcade game. Hope My GREAT GREAT friend Metalmurphy buy it fast!!!! ;)
yeah i agree that DOA 2 is the best arcade game ever,
but i still think that if were easy to do the counters DOA 2 could be more than fantastic...I had saw some videos of DOA3...DOA3 is really something!!! :love:

BUY IT FAST MM... ;)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Has anyone played Tekken 4 at their local arcade, the shit is mad phat.
I like the new character designs they did on the game.

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea, the character designs for Tekken 4 is GREAT, i have checked the screenshot from namco's arcade website, it is FANTASTIC!

Tooooo bad i dont have a ps2 console. :(

Try to take a look at virtual fighter 4 if u can,the graphcis and the character designs are great too.Dont under-estimate Sega ;)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I don't know... i've seen some screenshots and downloaded some videos of Tekken 4 and it didn't look so good. Maybe when the game is out i will be suprised. But DOA3 really really look promessing!!! It so ****in' sweet!!! And has more babes!!!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Lovely?!?!?! Well i think that he would be pretty pissed if you call him that :D

I think that's the last thing he want's to be... lovely...

:)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
My... isn't SHE lovely!!!:rolleyes:

Dead or Alive 3 gentelmans! and ladies!

Oh yeah.... now here's a babe!!!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
The game isn't even out and she's already my favorite character!
If only she was real...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts