Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got some of our classes switched for school, so i am finally getting my half year of gym, and it was funny. For the first few days we dont do anything but hanout right, so we start talkin about video games. And my friend starts talkin about how he has an xbox360 emulator that works perfectly:lol: i didnt say nothin, but i was laughin so hard on the inside.:dead:

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
I have an xbox emuyagor that works correctly

·
Registered
413 Posts
yeah.. i also have that kind of classmates in my school, saying things that doesnt exist just to look intelligent and know everything about the computer world.. sheeeesh...

btw im playing tekken 6 at 60fps on my pcsx3:lol:

·
Opensource-spice
1,503 Posts
Before Dolphin even started, some kid in my electronics class used to boast about how he could emulate Metroid Prime on his PC.

This was YEARS ago.

I guess... now he can. >.>

·
Registered SuperKyo
3,000 Posts
Before Dolphin even started, some kid in my electronics class used to boast about how he could emulate Metroid Prime on his PC.

This was YEARS ago.

I guess... now he can. >.>
Yeah I thought that my brother can play Project Gotham Racing on his PC using xbox emulator(from where?). It was about 3 years ago! Now this game is not even playable on Cxbx! For the first time I doubted about Wii emulation in Dolphin... now we're talking!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts