·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
somebody respond to my post :p

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
well Machiavellianism isnt about self-serving at heart, its about doing whats necessary for the good of all (mankind). it could also be described as altruism in a certain viewpoint. problem is no one really knows whats best, but GOD! lol.

sidenote: pcxl just wondering why you are linking me to gpu drivers, lol.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Machiavellianism is entirely about self service at heart...

...yes it could apply to others if they were part of your family or extended family, as this would ultimately be contributing to the ultimate purpose of life to propagate ones genetic information.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
jack fell on that candle and burnt his ass on his own doing! i had nothing to do with it!

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Machiavellianism is entirely about self service at heart...

...yes it could apply to others if they were part of your family or extended family, as this would ultimately be contributing to the ultimate purpose of life to propagate ones genetic information.
Its about the end justifies the means. if becoming king doesnt benefit the people you rule, well, it just doesnt justify killiing thousands of people or whatever it was that you did to get there.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.