Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Iislsdum
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a great emulator with one problem for me. I cannot get it to support my Logitech Rumblepad 2 (PS2 type gamepad). The emulation works great. I have tried editing the file desmume.ini, and changing the controls, but I still can't get my gamepad to show up in the edit controls menu. And yes, I have tried the regular way of going into the options, and clicking, then pressing a button on my gamepad. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And please don't just say something along the lines of "you cant fix this".

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Try using Xpadder. ;)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
oh good, thanks for that astoundingly foolish admission that you use emulators because they are free.

won't be getting any help from me, from now on.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Why? He didn't admitted that he's a pirate! oO

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
he may as well have. his attitude is akin to the mentaliy of one.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
To do some things that we can't do in the normal console, like recording videos with it, using filters, getting HQ, etc. ;)

·
desmume coder
488 Posts
desmume 0.9.4 doesnt support more than one gamepad device. unplug all other gamepads.
desmume 0.9.5 will support more devices.
I hope these tips will enable you to freeload more enjoyably.

·
desmume coder
488 Posts
There is no such option. I recommend placing the computer in a location where you can reach the usb plugs without having to bend over which is apparently the root inconvenience which motivates all your efforts. You know, thats as good a motivation as any for learning how to program, to modify an open source software to make your life more convenient. A lot of folks get started that way. Luckily for you, you need only go as far as figuring out how to fetch the svn tree and build it, as the code which fixes this problem has already been checked in, since I got tired of bending over to swap gamepads myself.

You're not a lawyer, dont tell us what is legal and what is not. Jesus christ I wish I had a nuclear option for any thread where everyone plays Lets Pretend We're Lawyers.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Sorry if I seem rude, but the reason I use an emulator is because it's free. Xpadder isn't. Kinda defeats the purpose, doesn't it?
Xpadder was so too and the fully functional last free version v.5.3 can still be found all over the net.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.