Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sad Hotdog
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I looked around and found out that people are having the ROM Image Crashed error when trying to play Lock's Quest (right after talking to your ingame sister) when using no$gba 2.6a. There was a thread on this a while back, and noone has mentioned it since.

So I was wondering if some people got it to work with the No$zoomer? Like with certain Extra settings and stuff.

Or is it still just completely unplayable?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Try booting it with firmware. xD

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Sorry, crashes despite every effort to the contrary: No$Zoomer with every EX on and off, with firmware and BIOS.
Maybe you could try Desmume.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Oh, I didn't knew that. :(

·
Tyrant
555 Posts
Sorry, crashes despite every effort to the contrary: No$Zoomer with every EX on and off, with firmware and BIOS.
Maybe you could try Desmume.
Please stop pushing out false info!
As the "keeper of the new No$zoomer thread" you should take it more seriously, really.

Lock's Quest runs fine with firmware, BIOS and No$Zoomer EX0 (nothing else!)

important note:
I only post this to correct false info given by Smilley
(who really should know better).

People like the OP really get on my nerves with their:
"please spoon fed me" behaviour!

C'mon... you have the ROM, No$gba, No$Zoomer and are still too dumb to try it out yourself?

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Good to know. Thank you Binary Slave. I just assumed that running the game with every EX wouldn't work at cross-purposes, aaaaaand I didn't have the patience to watch the intro movie for every individual EX.

·
Tyrant
555 Posts
Good to know. Thank you Binary Slave. I just assumed that running the game with every EX wouldn't work at cross-purposes, aaaaaand I didn't have the patience to watch the intro movie for every individual EX.
Then please post it as assumption and not as a fact.:innocent:

Nobody is perfect or knows everything... so simply telling the truth most of the time is the best way to go and doesn't hinder other people to try out other settings.;)
(which would be the case if they would believe in a false fact: "nothing helps")

·
Sad Hotdog
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Please stop pushing out false info!
As the "keeper of the new No$zoomer thread" you should take it more seriously, really.

Lock's Quest runs fine with firmware, BIOS and No$Zoomer EX0 (nothing else!)

important note:
I only post this to correct false info given by Smilley
(who really should know better).

People like the OP really get on my nerves with their:
"please spoon fed me" behaviour!

C'mon... you have the ROM, No$gba, No$Zoomer and are still too dumb to try it out yourself?
Well I'm sorry, I'm just kind of computer illiterate. And I've only been using this for, 2 weeks tops?

See this is a forum board, it's where "spoon-fed" idiots like me come to get help since we're so incompetent. How did I get on your nerves? Was I rude? Did I break a few forums rules on the way?

Nevertheless I appreciate the fact that both you and Smilley have been trying to help me out. And I thank you for that. Now I'll just attempt to figure out how I can get the firmware+BIOs for this game. I was going to ask you, but it seems that'll just irritate you further, so I'll make good use of the search engine.

Toodles.

***EDIT***

Ah so the firmware and BIOS needs to be dumped from my DS, and then put into my No$gba folder. I'll give it a shot.

·
Tyrant
555 Posts
...Now I'll just attempt to figure out how I can get the firmware+BIOs for this game. I was going to ask you, but it seems that'll just irritate you further, so I'll make good use of the search engine.

Toodles.
Wow, seems you've learned the lesson.:thumb:

Ah so the firmware and BIOS needs to be dumped from my DS, and then put into my No$gba folder. I'll give it a shot.
That's the way to start... and after trying you're welcome to ask.
...yes, even me.:cool:

·
Sad Hotdog
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, seems you've learned the lesson.:thumb:

That's the way to start... and after trying you're welcome to ask.
...yes, even me.:cool:
Well I actually got it working, sound is quite choppy but everything else is fine.

Thanks for the help, but still, doesn't hurt to be nicer to newbies. We all start out as one.

Just a suggestion.

·
Tyrant
555 Posts
@kuudou
You've survived... that's all what counts.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Sound issues may be fixed with the Noise suppression option of No$Zoomer. See the stickied thread if you don't find it ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.